The High Commission wishes to inform all Sierra Leonean Citizens that as a government policy, it no longer processes applications for the issuance or renewal of ordinary passports. However, as part of the directives from the Immigration Department in Sierra Leone, application forms for passports should be obtained at the High Commission either in person or by post. Fee for the Republic of Sierra Leone Passport Application Form: £5:00
Testosterone bodybuilding purchase proviron 25 mg oral steroid mass gain sech teknonolojim tren steroid price rpm course – group cycling fitness / bodybuilding.
Current fee for passport at the Immigration office in Freetown is Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Leones (Le750,000.00)
Applicants (Citizens of Sierra Leone) that have never had a Sierra Leone Passport must present the following
- Original birth Certificate
- Proof of Parents’ citizenship especially for minors
- Self-addressed prepaid envelope if applying by post
- Note: Please report missing or stolen passport to the police and obtain police report which should be submitted at the Consular Section.
- (Note: reference number form police will not suffice)
- Do not send your original passport to Sierra Leone for renewal unless the passport is no longer desirable.